Terms and Conditions
- All cake collections and visits for consultations at my home/studio are undertaken at your own risk.
- A £10 fee is charged for Wedding Cake Consultations. This will be refunded against the cost of your Wedding Cake.
- A 25% Non Refundable Booking Fee must be received, to confirm your booking and will be deemed to be acceptance of full terms and conditions.
- A 50% Non Refundable Booking Fee must be received for any Wedding Cake bookings made less than 3 months before the requested date
- Balance is Payable 1 Month before delivery for Wedding Cakes.
- Cancellation of Wedding Cake Orders, must be received in writing.
- If cancellation occurs less than 3 months prior to the wedding, half of the full amount of the wedding cake, will be payable.
- Wedding Cakes designs may be amended up to 6 weeks before the wedding delivery date. Please be aware that the price may change due to the work needed.
- From January 2018 there will be a minimum order requirement of £150 during July and August.
- For Circumstances beyond the control of Kathryn’s Homemade Cakes, I will endeavour to provide a suitable replacement or a full and final refund will be given (of any money received) No further compensation will be payable.
- Delivery service and home visits for consultations are available, on request. There is a minimum charge of £2.50 or 45p per mile (Round Trip) for mileage. (Separate wedding consultation fee is also payable)
- Balance is payable on Collection, or 24 hours in advance, for Celebration Cakes, if delivery is required.
- Cakes will be available for collection on the morning of the date requested.
- Kathryn’s Homemade Cakes will make every effort to ensure that your order is fit for the journey, but can accept no responsibility for damage that occurs once the cake has been collected/delivered.
- Your Cake should be transported on a flat surface, please ensure that nothing is placed on top of the box.
- Please DO NOT refrigerate
- Your cake should be stored at room temperature, away from strong odours and sunlight.
- Any repairs will be subject to an extra charge.
In the unlikely event there is a problem with your cake and you wish to return it, please call 07749 813787 at the earliest opportunity. Please clearly explain the problem.
There will need to be at least 75% of the cake left, if a refund is required. A Refund will only be available if Kathryn’s Homemade Cakes is at fault.
The photos taken of your cake before it is delivered, belong to Kathryn’s Homemade Cakes and will feature the company watermark/details. These may appear on my website, Facebook page and any other social media accounts I hold. They may also be submitted for publication.
- All Cakes will contain Wheat Flour (Gluten), Eggs and Milk. They are also produced in a kitchen, that uses nuts.
- Fruit Cakes also contain Almonds and Sulphites.
- Chocolate Ganache contains Milk & Soya